If you are also prepared to take out a personal loan for any type of emergency, this can be good news for you. The country’s largest bank, the State Bank of India (SBI) has set up a special facility for its clients. SBI began providing personal loans to its clients with one missed call. The bank gave information about it by tweeting on its official Twitter account.
According to the tweet from SBI, Instant Personal Loan is available in SBI’s Express Credit personal loan service. The customer only needs to make one missed call, and then the bank will grant the loan with approval soon. The interest rate for this loan is also the lowest at 9.6%.
The SBI offers loans ranging from Rs 25,000 to Rs 20 lakh in this program. In addition, an overdraft service of 5 to 20 lakh rupees is also provided. It does not require any guarantor or surety.
– State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) February 16, 2021
Who is eligible to get the loan?
- You must have a salary account in SBI.
- Your monthly salary should be 15,000 rupees or more.
- EMI / NMI ratio less than 50 percent.
- SBI salary account holder must be employed in central / state / semi-government power establishments, central power supplies, recipient state power supplies or corporate educational institutions selected.